Your Call is a Teacher-Assisted Distance Learning course for the AMEP. Your Call is e-learning based, with print and DVD based materials for those AMEP learners without access to the internet, or who are not computer literate. Both modes of delivery are facilitated by a Distance Learning Teacher.
Your Call is
- based on identified themes and issues relating to settlement in Australia
- aligned to the CSWE curriculum framework at Levels I, II and III
- integrated with Settling In, the settlement course
- based on the Your Call Distance Learning Syllabus
- underpinned by adult learning principles.
The materials are packaged into 11 parts at CSWE I level and 12 parts at both CSWE II and III levels. Each part is based on a settlement theme consisting of a number of units and topics. The themes match the Settlement course and include additional settlement-oriented themes of interest and relevance to AMEP learners.
Teacher resources are available from the Your Call button on the Resources panel on the Home page.
This service is available to Distance Learning students and teachers only and requires user registration, which is arranged by the Distance Learning Manager in liaison with Portal Administration.
Your Call Preliminary, an update of It’s Over To You Preliminary, is available to Distance Learning Teachers and Students. It is available only in a print-based mode.