AMEP DL Client Feedback Process
AMEP DL clients can report feedback, complaints and grievances by following these steps.
- Talk to your teacher or counsellor. They may be able to help you solve the problem immediately.
- If you are not satisfied, talk to the manager at your Distance Learning site.
- If you are still not satisfied you can talk to the DL Manager on 1300 263 735 (1300AMEPDL)
- If you are not happy with the way the complaint has been handled, you may contact the Department via Skilling Australia:
- by telephone on 13 38 73
- by email at email@example.com
- by mail to
Adult Migrant English Program
Department of Education
GPO Box 1407
Canberra ACT 2601
- If still dissatisfied, you may contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman:
- by telephone on 1 300 362 072
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by completing an online form at www.ombudsman.gov.au
- by attending one of their offices.
NOTE: This agency will not usually investigate a complaint unless raised with the Department first.